Tuesday, August 18, 2009

and the number of the day....30

We were watching Sesame Street this morning before Camden went to preschool, and good ol' Count Dracula was on his organ keyboard looking for the number of the day. The kids got a kick out of it..
My number of the day is 30...
30 weeks.. 9 to go.. Time is flying by.
( confetti flying)
Heres what we have been up to:
Blades is leaving tomorrow for North Carolina to do some fishing with his dad, and visit his family for the weekend. He is looking forward to the trip. Since I got to go and visit my mom last month, its his turn now. Wish I could put my swollen feet into the sandy cool water, but just propping them up will have to do.
Camden loves preschool and is learning lots.
Case and I went to the grocery store while Camden was in preschool, minus one thing.. a DIAPER for Case.. yeah he did really well too! We have had a few accidents since then, but we are working on it.
Napping
my kids still nap, so that means I can nap too!
Cleaning/Organizing
Nesting has set in.. I have all these ideas of things that need to be done before the baby comes
Swelling/Backaches
I had siatic nerve issues with all of my pregnancies, but this one hurts early on and alot. My whole right leg feels numb and hurts if I have been doing too much of the above.. My ankles look like an old lady and only certain shoes fit.
Thats about it for now. The weather is still hot for outdoor activities, and mostly what we do inside is movies and TV.. the kids like to do those activities in their undies, so no picture updates.. sorry all! ( plus my camera battery is dead)

3 comments:

Lyndsay Winters said...

So glad time is flying for you! If you need anything while Blades is gone, let me know! And I can totally relate to the swollen feet thing. Check out the previous posts in my blog and you will find a pretty sweet picture.

diane said...

I had a lot of sciatic pain during my pregnancies - so bad that I couldn't get out of bed once for 3 days. I tried a heating pad and it didn't help, until my dr recommended alternating heat with ice. That totally did the trick for me! I think it was 20 mins heat, 20 mins ice, then 20 mins off. (maybe it was ice then heat then off, but you get the picture.) And my feet and ankles swell so bad they look like someone else's thighs! Good luck Cori!!

Unknown said...

Hang in there Cori, keep your feet up as much as you can! :O)