Friday, July 10, 2009

Red Hot Mess

So this afternoon I was making some lunch and Blades was paying bills. We kindly asked the kids if they would go into their rooms to play. Case's room doesnt have a full closet, so we use it for food storage. Thanks to my couponing, I had plenty of great deals hiding in there. Including this free bottle of Franks Red Hot Sauce. Camden peeks around to corner, to say Mom come see what Case did...
We went back there to find this mess.. Case was hiding in his closet....It looked like someone had been badly hurt and should of been laying in this pool of hotsauce. We didnt know where to begin, so the kids got a nice little swat and shown to the time out chairs. They stayed there until the mess was cleaned up. Atleast 45 minutes. The carpet cleaner did a superb job, and it no longer smells like a hot wing in Case's room.
Just thought I'd share the fun. Maybe I need to move that food to a higher location, although I am sure they would find it.
( come to find out it was Camden who was knocking two of these bottles together and they broke)
I love my kids, but seriously?? such a big mess out of two small children.. just venting!!!

5 comments:

Mike and Alleen said...

Oh my goodness!! I'm afraid I would Kill my kids! Actually Michael probably would first. I'm surprised it came up as well as it did--thank goodness for carpet cleaners!

debra said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! what a nightmare..so glad you got it up! kinda funny that you took a pic first! :) i also think its funny that his room smelled like wings!

diane said...

The stuff nightmares are made of...

Glahn Family said...

auuuughhhhhh. darn those boys....

Family von Graf said...

I have a similar story... Mr Graf in the Kitchen with the gallon jug of Frank's.

I just have to say I'm glad I didn't have to clean it up off of carpet. =P