Friday, July 10, 2009

Baby Belly

I figured since I am 24 weeks along, a pregnancy picture was due. I just pulled out my maternity clothes, and alot of them are too hot for the summer, so stretchy tshirts and comfy capris are a must! I have felt really great, when we stay indoors. Our AC went out last week, and waiting for the repair man felt like an eternity. Thankfully it is all fixed, and we are cooled off! We are super excited that our baby is a girl this time. It's hard to imagine that in 15 weeks we will have a baby. Time is flying!




7 comments:

Mike and Alleen said...

Cute little belly! It will be here before you know it. I can't wait to get ours here, yet I'm not in any hurry either. I'm scared for 4. Do you have any names picked out yet?

Eldredge Family said...

I have always thought you were such a beautiful woman! Always looking so cute! I am so excited you get to have a little girl! I hope she gets all of those goldie locks of hair!

I think my children would have been locked away for ever! Did you get the red out of the carpet? I know how to do it. I can share my knowledge of the red stain out if you want me to? My brother in law professional carpet cleaner. He has taught me a few tricks of the trade! LOL! My niece got red lipstick all over my carpets and they are all clean know!

debra said...

so cute!!! i cant believe only 15weeks left..sounds so short! seriously i cant wait to meet her -i still cant get over its a girl! the dynamic of your house will be so different with PINK!!!

diane said...

I'm still full of the pink jealousy.

Glahn Family said...

Your just tooo cute... love that little girl already. Can't wait to hold her.

Katidid said...

You're a cute little pregnant lady. So excited for you, a girl, they are fun. Have any names picked out yet?

Carrie Allen said...

Congratulations Cori! I kind of lost your blog for a while there so this is news to me. I'm so excited for your baby girl to get here!!!