Thursday, February 12, 2009

You've had a Birthday.. shout Horray!!!

Our Superbowl party.. Case blowing out the candles..

Fun times at Chuckie Cheese...about to dig in to the yummy cake
Case's first birthday cake.. 08

Our Case had his 2nd Birthday! The time has really gone by so quickly.We had a superbowl party and made him a football cake...poor kid is going to get a superbowl football party every year.. We went to Chuckie Cheese on his actual birthday and we had lots of fun...

Some of the things he loves about being a 2 year old:
his blankies
his brother

the outside.. the park

nursery
climbing on the stool to get into the pantry.. ( every 10 minutes)

sitting at the bar for breakfast with his brother.. no more high chair for him

bath time
learning new words..

he sings to American Idol

claps when we watch The Price is Right


Case 1 day old



Did I just really have another baby??



Family of 4... This picture really made me think wow.. we are now a family.. we of course were a family before.. but now we had 2 kids..
Not that Case is reading this.. but you are a wonderful son. You make our family complete. Happy Birthday Caser!


7 comments:

Paradise Found said...

Happy Birthday Case!... just in case he is reading this :) I love the "one day old" picture with his blond fuzzy hair, gorgeous! I don't think he'll ever complain about having to have a superbowl party :)

Mike and Alleen said...

Wow--2 years already!?!?! He has grown up so much--what a cutie. It sounds like he is a lot like Camden. I bet it's fun to watch them together! Give him a Happy Birthday Hug for me!

debra said...

Happy Birthday Case! Two year olds are so much fun!!! One of my favorite years to see them grow! I too love that one day old picture - so cute! first bday picture is still gross yet adorable :)

Hubba's Thoughts said...

LOL!!! Love the cake face! Happy Birthday little guy!

jeana said...

What a little cutie!

How are you guys doing?

Tara said...

Happy LATE BD!!! I forgot our boys were exactly 1 mo apart. Eddie is 2 march 12. It went by fast didn't it? Is he a full blown 2 yr old too? Eddie is driving me nuts, and is SO much fun at the same time. (well...not always at the same time, but I would say 50/50) I hope things are going well, and I look forward to seeing pics of Blades. I'm jealous of the sunshine you guys have right now!

The Youngs said...

What a cute chocolate face!