Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall... are you close?

We've picked out Halloween costumes for the kids
Camden: indian
Case: pirate
We've had fall break
( this morning I had to set my alarm to get back into the schedule thing)
The Halloween decorations are out
Trunk or treat & Fall festivals are on our calendars
My crockpot is ready for stews and warm-ness
My windows want to be opened
My candles are already burning your lovely smells
Just Cool down... Fall will be fun!
We love the smells, coolness and Holidays the Fall brings..

5 comments:

Lyndsay Winters said...

I really think it's almost here! Fingers crossed!

Anonymous said...

SERIOUSLY!!! I still have my A/C running.

diane said...

IT CAME TODAY!!`

Borhan Mohamed Dali said...

I am a foreigner. I don't know anything about Halloween. How do you celebrate it?

Unknown said...

I got your text about Trunk or Treat, sounds like fun, only I haven't gotten Nathan's costume yet. Apparently, I'm not on top of things as you are since had the boy's costumes last week! If I can get his costume by Wed night, count me in. Let me know what time! :o)