Thursday, June 17, 2010

Camp'd OUT

First of all I'm pooped! WOW.. what memories were made, remembered and will be cherished.
We had a wonderful time. The girls.. each one of them were very well behaved and so sweet. Lots of activities, testimonies, Sacrament meeting, Battle of the Bands lip sync.. great leaders that I got to know better.

I told the girls when I was at girls camp, we had no showers, no flushing toilets and we were not cute at all.. These girls looked like they were at home. Cute as ever.. every day.. good thing I packed some makeup..
I was happy about the showers and toilets that worked to perfection!

I missed my boys alot. Thankfully, we had great friends that helped take care of them while Blades worked. I felt reenergized when I got home. I felt close to Kyndal.. maybe she was watching over us making her own camp memories too!

Blades' birthday was on Saturday, and some good friends invited him over for birthday dinner and cake!! How sweet.. Thanks Acuna's!!

Now we are off to pack for our month long adventure in the great state of WYOMING. Blades gets to stay for a week, then I will stay for 2 or 3 more.. then I will probably fly back to Vegas and see my dad.. and Blades will pick us up there!..

How am I going to fit all of our stuff into carry-ons? I'd better get started!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have so much fun on your trip! Sounds like girls camp couldn't have been much better.

diane said...

I"m so glad you had fun at girl's camp.
Wyoming will also be great for your soul.

debra said...

Im glad you had fun... and that you felt Kyndal near, Im sure she was right there with you!
Have fun in Wyoming!! We'll miss ya!

-The Bergen Family- said...

thats awesome!

Katidid said...

YW today don't really know what it means to GO to Girl's camp, Flush toilets how lucky can you be! :) Have fun at your mom's and out of curiosity, she doesn't have any cats in Wyoming does she?