Monday, May 18, 2009

Wedding Reception.. family and fun!

We had tons of fun at the wedding reception. Blades was one of the groomsmen, so he looked all handsome in his tuxedo. The boys had a great time dancing, eating the yummy food and running around. Camden stole the dance floor at the end with his DJ like scratching record skills. We were all cracking up.

Blades, Camden, Case and Cori
Case and Cake time!

Blades and Cori


Tara, Blades and Camden














Cori's mom Cynthia and Cori






Grandma and the boys







Eddie and Tara










This is a picture of all of blades' family. His two sisters were there with their 7 kids, Grandma, Grandpa and us. We all had a wonderful time.. staying up late chatting... the kids had a great time with their cousins and played nonstop. It was great to spend time together!




All the cousins on the beach.




4 comments:

debra said...

again...looks like so much fun, too bad you dont have video of Camden rockin it out!
I know you have sooo many more cool pics to share, keep em coming! :)

Tara said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. Glad you had fun. I am sure you got tons of great pictures.

Eldredge Family said...

I am so glad you had a good time with all of your family!

I ran into your hubby today at fry's yes I was still in my jammies and I looked like horrible and one of kids had no shoes on, but anyways I said hello to him and he was like who is this crazy lady who is getting onto her kids at the store. Then he goes ummmm I have 2 little ones at home as well! I laughed because I really don't think he recognized me and he was a little scared!

Unknown said...

Cori - Your mom is so beautiful! You have to tell her your friend thinks that! It looks like it was such a beautiful place, wish I were there! :)