Tuesday, January 10, 2012

"It's a new one"

"It's a new one", Case says as he is watching Tom & Jerry cartoons. He must not realize that those cartoons are older than myself, but they are new to him I suppose. It makes me giggle every time he tells me that.

A new year... a new blog post for the year.

I am looking forward to this year. It's a big one for us. Camden will turn 8 and get baptized into our church. Case will turn 5 in a few weeks ( could it really be.. my baby turning 5?), and he will start kindergarten. What exactly is a girl to do with no kids at home.. I will figure something out later in the year...

We had a wonderful Holiday season. Pictures are sitting safely on my camera and will be uploaded soon. So check back for pics.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! I love it when Nathan watches the 'old' cartoons, they are not as spastic as the current ones! Happy New Year btw! We didn't have our brunch b/c it was on Sunday and we were both serving at church.

Stef said...

I will be right there with you come Sept this year. Maybe I can lose weight, maybe I can watch trashy shows all day...maybe...maybe...who knows.
Maybe I will call you and chat for hours and hours and hours....