Sunday, August 7, 2011

all good things must come to an end

As I packed my 1st lunchbox for my first grader for his first day tomorrow I felt a little sad that summer is gone. He will be in school all day long, and will eat at school. I packed a little note and instructions on saving one snack for snacktime and not eating it at lunch..
what about the doritos... they will make his hands orange, but didnt think that packing a babywipe in a baggie was appropriate for a first grader.. he settled for a napkin..
I have tons of pictures to share from our summer and will do that soon... but for now I had to reset my alarm clock for the rest of my life :)
early bedtime is on our calendars.. no more late night friends over..
Good luck Camden at your first day tomorrow.. you'll do great

4 comments:

Cori White said...

arent our family pictures cute?? i cant wait to get the proofs and look at all of them

jamie carter said...

that family picture is sooo cute. i can't believe your school is starting already!! i'll have a first grade this year too (and i'm so nervous for him).

Unknown said...

Your new family pictures are awesome Cori, LOVE the colors you picked out!

Ivan, Monique and Marlee said...

I love your family picture! Super Cute. SUPER miss you guys in our ward.