Saturday, March 13, 2010

WOW..

http://stakerzxposed.blogspot.com/

I saw a little smidge on the MSN page about this miraculous story that was featured on the Today show yesterday. Rian and I were talking about this amazing story. I had to google it but found the blog. Read it all morning and was sobbing. Its amazing. Beware.. you will cry! It's a good cry though.. I felt uplifted reading her blog.

Rian and I went to the movies to see princess and the frog with 4 of our kids.. they all did really well.. I guess if you give kiddos enough popcorn and treats they will sit for a great amount of time.. Wow I guess I learned a new trick!

4 comments:

Eldredge Family said...

I have been following her bog since the accident. I am so happy for them and now that the preistood can and will perform the miracles! It has helped strengthen my testimony. I was so happy that they did not have to know how hard it is to bury a child and live with feelings of quilt and other things.

debra said...

i too have been following her blog since the accident! what an amazing heart wrenching story! I actually hadnt been back to read it for a little while and just saw the candy in the basement? holy smokes - thats brave and sooo fun!! i might just put her story on my blog too!! stealing your idea! i love her post about leftovers!!!

Anonymous said...

I was following it since the accident as well.... what a MIRACULOUS story.

Geraldo Brito (Dado) said...

Cute