Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bring on the Turkey

So I just wanted to write a quick blog post. We have so much to be grateful for this year. We are spending time at my Dad's house for Thanksgiving in Las Vegas, and it has been fun seeing how happy he is around my boys. He loves to do little projects with them.. They've tilled the garden, played basketball and lot's of hugs and kisses.We won't mention that Camden knocked out the headlights in one of my dads old cars out back... ( seriously Camden???)
It has been great to see family and friends and share traditions, and pictures of our Kyndal. We went to my cousin Chad and Rebecca's house last night for an early Turkey Day dinner. It was great. A few weeks ago, I was laying in bed and remembered that Blades had always wanted the kids' profile's done in black and white. Rebecca paints, and I sent her some pictures. I picked up the paintings last night and they are adorable. It was supposed to be a suprise for Christmas for Blades, but I couldnt wait. Im such a BAD secret keeper... I can't wait to get home and rearrange some items to find the perfect place for them. She did Kyndal's with a big flower in the picture on her head. It's perfect! I will post pictures later..
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!
http://rebeccaannart.blogspot.com

2 comments:

The Andersens said...

I saw the profile art on her blog. So cute! Here is the link...

http://rebeccaannart.blogspot.com/2009/11/black-on-cream-silhouettes.html

So I am so jealous that you are enjoying Vegas. I can't wait to make it back down there. We will have to wait till Christmas time though. Have fun in Vegas! :)

debra said...

That is the coolest idea ever!!! I cant wait to see them! We miss you over here but are so glad you are having fun! Happy Thanksgiving!